The Illinois Transparency & Accountability Portal Expenditures page provides information about state agency expenditures and program disbursements.
Utilizing this site, you may:
- Search and view payment totals by state agency.
- Search and view payment totals by category of goods, services, or program disbursements.
- Drill down to detailed information about the payments.
- Conduct searches for vendors by name.
- View basic information regarding state contracts and associated payments.
The financial data available on this site has been organized into four areas which include Agency, Expenditure Category, Contract Number, and Vendor Name. Drill-down features have been incorporated into the page such that total payments may be viewed at different levels of detail. Additional records can be obtained by making a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the appropriate records custodian(s) in the
agency that possesses the documents in accordance with the law.
Using the drill-down capability of this page, you can start with a payment Category such as “CONTRACTUAL SERVICES”. Selecting “CONTRACTUAL SERVICES” will provide the next level of information, referred to as object details, displaying payments for specific service types and the vendors (or companies) the state has paid for each service. Choosing a specific Vendor Name will let you see payments to that company summarized by Contract Number, if applicable. Similar functionality is available using the Agency, Contract Number, and Vendor Name search areas.